Care & Maintenance
Cleaning Stamoid should be cleaned of any dirt build-up at regular intervals.
The supplier only recommends the use of Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500 as a cleaning agent.
Spray the Stamoid product with the cleaner and let it stand for a short period of time but do not allow the cleaner to dry. Then use a soft bristle brush or soft sponge to rub the product.
The fabric must then be carefully rinsed with clear clean water in order to remove any remaining soap residue. Allow the vinyl to dry thoroughly then reuse and/or store.
The use of any abrasive product or scrubbing brush may damage the product and is not approved by the supplier.
DO NOT WASH THIS MATERIAL IN A WASHING MACHINE WITH HIGH PRESSURE WATER CLEANERS OR DRY IN A DRYER.
Products such as dishwashing liquids concentrate cleaners multi surface cleaners and Jif should be avoided when cleaning Stamoid products. Fabric and canvas cleaners should also be avoided as they often contain fluorocarbons which can negatively affect the Stamoid product.
NOTE: The use of abrasive detergents and/or substances containing solvents or gasoline will damage the vinyl coating and/or fabric. Because of this, the following cleaning procedures are prohibited:
- Abrasives of any type: powders, pastes, liquids, abrasive sponges, brushes,
- Pressurised vapour cleaners,
- High pressure water cleaners
The following chemicals are prohibited:
- Acetone, petrol, benzene, fuel oil, kerosene, tetrachloroethylene, turpentine, toluene, trichlorethylene, paraffin, THF, ethyl acetate, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
The following inorganic chemicals are prohibited:
- Ammonia, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, hydrochloric acid, caustic soda, bleach, etc